Our Breach Survival Kit includes three compelling services.
- Improve your data privacy practices
- Online assessment + AI-analysis
- Prioritized remediation with best practices
- The best insight, the fastest risk reduction
- Do it at your own speed, alone or together
- Save your business from the storm
- Monitor for data theft
- Detect unknown breaches
- Identify data breaches earlier
- Catch employee data theft
- Track & prosecute bad actors
- Monitor vendor systems & compliance
- Fulfill legal obligations when breached
- World-class IAPP-certified privacy experts
- 24/7/365 hotline with 2 hour SLA
- We handle your compliance reporting
- Save thousands on lawyers, consultants
- Trusted by 100k SMBs
Breach Survival Kits secure businesses of ALL sizes.
Rogues & Dupes: Data Breach Participants
of attacks are malware-based.
of attacks are hacking-based.
of attacks utilize phishing.
Verizon’s 2018 Insider Threat Report warns businesses about disgruntled employees.
Selling data, especially leads and customer records, to competitors is on the rise.
are caused by human error.
of security breaches come from ignorant or careless user actions.
of insider attacks aren’t reported externally.
of small business owners not worried about being hacked. Ignoring statisitics.
How ruthless are your competitors?
Supply chain attacks almost double in 2018.
Breach Survival Kits are designed for ease of use.
Insurance is all about personal data… For me, PrivacyPlan’s ability to rapidly reduce my risk of breach with minimal effort and cost is the big win.
Keeping client records is required. Keeping client records private and secure is no small task. Those dual goals are an issue for every healthcare professional. That’s why HIPAA rules exist. PrivacyPlan can provide additional protection for your client information and your business.
Running a garage is my business and my life… I had no plan before working with PrivacyPlan. What I needed was something like insurance – Breach Reporting provides that kind of peace of mind.
People don’t think much about the value of personal data on a hard drive, but e-waste is a huge security hole. I’m glad PrivacyPlan can help us and other businesses improve PII-handling.